Sat, 07 Mar|
Hara yoga studio
4th Edition. Hatha Krama Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training 200hs
Yoga Alliance Certification 200h
Horario y ubicación
07 Mar 2020, 08:00 – 27 Jun 2020, 19:00
Hara yoga studio, Via Augusta, 165, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
Acerca del evento
It is part of the 4th edition in Spain of the next 200hs Teacher Training of Hatha Krama Vinyasa with international certification from the Yoga Alliance
It is an experimental training in which it is encouraged to develop the capacity for personal practice with the tools that we give you during the training.
This program is for anyone who is interested in deepening their theoretical and practical knowledge on the path of Yoga, raising the level of personal practice by learning about the human body and mind, connecting with the logic behind sequencing and incorporation of breathing exercises (pranayama) as well as meditation practices.
This formation is focuses more than 50 percent on sequencing
Discover the alignment and its possibilities posture to posture.
At the same time we will bring the teacher-student confidence closer by learning the necessary basic adjustments and using props or help elements for those people who really need it.
We train and stimulate the student's self-practice with knowledge and meaning.
We respect the integrity of our students.
The program has the theory and philosophy of yoga constantly linking it with the practice of asana, vinyasa, and pranayama based on the principles of the teachers in which the teachers of the training have been learning and deepening over the years.
A prior interview with the center director is recommended prior to enrollment.
March 7 and 8
April 18 and 19
May 1, 2 and 3
June 6 and 7
June 20 and 21
Philosophy and history
March 20 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
April 17 17:00 - 19:30
May 15 17:00 - 19:30
June 19 17:00 - 19:30
* The assigned Fridays are exclusively 2.5 hours for Philosophy and History with Naren Herrero.
* Online study assignments of Philosophy and History with Naren are also assigned, which will be delivered at the beginning of the course.
The 200 hours are divided into:
179 contact hours:
* 108 hours in 16 intensive days "weekend mode" (6 weekends, Friday afternoon 2.5 hours special of Philosophy and History of the Yoga, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
* 22 hours of History, Philosophy of Yoga
* 56 hours of regular practice in the studio
* 20 non-contact hours:
- Face-to-face history and philosophy homework
- Study and homework of History and Philosophy online (optional)
- Asana and vinyasa homework.
- Asana Laborarorio learning them one by one.
- Task of Anatomy and physiology.
- Subtle Anatomy Task.
- Yoga task as profession, direction and sequence.
- Teach 10 private yoga classes with feedback (90 minutes)
* It is mandatory to practice at least 8 classes a month in Hara Yoga for 6 months or choose to practice more frequently
to reduce the time of your compulsory classes.
Points to discuss:
- Introduction to Sadhana
- History & Philosophy of yoga according to Patañjali by Naren in person and online
- Chanting of mantras, sutras and Kirtan, Classical ceremonies
- Basic Sanskrit in the practice of yoga and its translation in English and Spanish
- Asana, Vinyasa, preparation of pranayama, pranayamas and Kriyas
- Asana Lab: comparative anatomy & adjustments
- Anatomy & Physiology: capabilities and limits of the human body
- Subtle Anatomy: vayus, nadis, chakras, kundalini.
- Dynamic meditations
- Yoga as a profession: qualities of a yoga teacher
-Sequence, transmission, direction, Settings
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy
- Invitation to Savasana, Yoga Nidra
-Meditative practices combined
- Dossier in Spanish and / or English.
- Material classes Mythology online
- Hatha Yoga classes online (optional)
- Material for Kriyas practice
- Personal work schedule
- Information on mandatory and recommended bibliography
- Unlimited classes in Hara Yoga during the 6 months of training
You must have regular practice minimum of 1 year.
- Early Bird Price (before January 31): € 1450
- Final Price: € 1650
- Reservation: € 450
The price does not include VAT
-The schedules are those that appear on the page.
-It is the obligation of all students to comply with all relevant safety rules and operate within our facilities with due care and safety, Hara Yoga Studio and teachers are not responsible for any injury or illness.
-If you have not made the payment, the place will not be reserved, you can do it directly at our center (Vía Augusta 165, BCN) or bank transfer, do not forget to add the name of the participant, the name of the event and the name of the workshop, remember to send your coupon to our email: email@example.com
WLN Yoga SL
Once the payment is made, the money is not refundable
The price does not include VAT / Price does not include taxes
TT Early Bird
Reservation by Teacher Training (VAT not included) The place will be confirmed once the reservation payment has been made, and upon seeing a cancellation only those who have paid will be notified. IF YOU MAKE THE RESERVATION AND IT IS NOT PAYMENT UNTIL DECEMBER 31st, THE FINAL PRICE WILL BE CHARGED.
Choose you Payment