III Hatha Krama Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training 200hs. Biannual
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
We invite you to be part of the 3rd edition in Spain of the next 200hs Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training with international certification from the Yoga Alliance
It is an experimental training in which the development of personal practice capacity with the tools that we give you in the intensive is encouraged.
This program is for anyone who is interested in deepening their theoretical and practical knowledge on the path of Yoga, raising the level of personal practice by learning about the human body and mind, connecting with the logic behind sequencing and incorporation of breathing exercises (pranayama) as well as meditation practices.
At the same time, bringing the teacher-student confidence closer by learning the necessary basic adjustments and using props or help elements for those who really need it.
We train and stimulate the student's self-practice with knowledge and meaning.
We respect the integrity of our students.
The program has the theory and philosophy of yoga constantly linking it with the practice of asana, vinyasa, and pranayama based on the principles of the teachers in which the teachers of the training have been learning and deepening over the years.
We will discover different lineages- styles of Yoga as a special part of the training with master classes in each intensive
A prior interview with the center director is recommended prior to enrollment.
September 21 - 22, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
October 19 - 20, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
November 2 - 3, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
December 14 - 15, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
January 18 - 19, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
February 8 - 9, 2019 / from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Philosophy and history
Friday October 25/5 - 7:30 p.m.
Friday 22 November / 17-19: 30 h
Friday December 13/5 - 7:30 p.m.
Friday, January 24/5 - 7:30 p.m.
* The assigned Fridays are exclusively 2.5 hours designated for Philosophy and History with Naren Herrero.
* Online study assignments of Philosophy and History with Naren are also assigned, which will be delivered at the beginning of the course.
The 200 hours are divided into:
179 contact hours:
* 123 hours "weekend mode" (6 weekends, Friday afternoon 2.5 hours special of Philosophy and History of the Yoga, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.).
* 56 hours of regular practice in the studio with a training teacher (total of 48 classes of 80 minutes) *
* 21 non-contact hours:
- Face-to-face history and philosophy homework
- Study and homework of History and Philosophy online.
- Asana and vinyasa homework.
- Asana Laborarorio learning them one by one.
- Task of Anatomy and physiology.
- Subtle Anatomy Task.
- Yoga task as profession, direction and sequence.
- Teach 10 private yoga classes with feedback (90 minutes)
* It is mandatory to practice at least 8 classes a month in Hara Yoga for 6 months or choose to practice more frequently
to reduce the time of your required classes.
Points to discuss:
- Introduction to Sadhana
- History & Philosophy of yoga according to Patañjali by Naren in person and online
- Chanting of mantras, sutras and Kirtan, Classical ceremonies
- Basic Sanskrit in the practice of yoga and its translation in English and Spanish
- Asana, Vinyasa, preparation of pranayama, pranayamas and Kriyas
- Asana Lab: comparative anatomy & adjustments
- Anatomy & Physiology: capabilities and limits of the human body
- Subtle Anatomy: vayus, nadis, chakras, kundalini.
- Dynamic meditations
- Yoga as a profession: qualities of a yoga teacher, introductory yoga workshop, practice basic, intermediate practice, restorative practice for special needs.
-Sequencing, transmission, direction, Settings
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy
- Invitation to Savasana, Yoga Nidra
- Dossier in Spanish and / or English.
- Material classes Mythology online
- Hatha Yoga classes online
- Material for Kriyas practice
- Personal work schedule
- Information on mandatory and recommended bibliography
- Unlimited classes in Hara Yoga during the 6 months of training
You must have regular practice minimum of 1 year.
- Reserve 400 Euros / Remaining 1050 €
- Full payment € 1450 deducting the reservation from the total
-The schedules are those that appear on the page.
-It is the obligation of all students to comply with all relevant safety rules and operate within our facilities with due care and safety, Hara Yoga Studio and teachers are not responsible for any injury or illness.
-If you have not made the payment, the place will not be reserved, you can do it directly at our center (Vía Augusta 165, BCN) or bank transfer, do not forget to add the name of the participant, the name of the event and the name of the workshop, remember to send your coupon to our email: email@example.com
WLN Yoga SL
Once the payment is made, the money is not refundable
The price does not include VAT / Price does not include taxes