Sat, 24 Apr|
Hara Yoga Studio
Horario y ubicación
24 Apr 2021, 19:00 – 20:00
Hara Yoga Studio, Via Augusta, 165, 08021, Barcelona, CT, Spain
Acerca del evento
The Gong bath is an immersion into sound and vibration .
Through the principle of resonance, sound vibration causes our cells to vibrate in their original state (homeostasis).
We must resonate with the vibration of reality that we wish to experience. Therefore, it is necessary that we be aware of the continuous vibratory process in which we are inserted, in order to have a greater power to influence our vibrations and, consequently, in our lives.
What you can experience in a Gong Bath Session
- Deep relaxation and energy recovery.
- Reduction of stress and insomnia.
- Balance of emotional energy.
- Stimulation of the glandular, cellular and blood systems.
- Equilibrium of the cerebral hemispheres.
- It works in conjunction with the pituitary gland.
- Dematerialization and cessation of the space-time sense.
Rama / Malu is the facilitator and professional Certified by KRI and AEKI in Kundalini Yoga and Gong Sound Therapy, Authorized by the Spanish Institution of Sound Therapy.
Who is NOT the gong bath for:
• Pregnant women in the first three months and one week after giving birth.
• People with a psychiatric illness (epilepsy, autism, schizophrenia ...) or who are taking antidepressants.
• People with pacemakers.
• Children under 7 years old.
Saturday April 24 · 19: 00h.
Members € 15 / Non-members € 20. Limited capacity.
More information email@example.com .