When I was 22 years old, a doctor recommended me to practice Therapeutic Yoga following an accident that affected my spine. After several years of practicing Hatha Yoga and Therapeutic Yoga, I became interested in other styles with different teachers.
After several years, I decided to start my training as a Yoga teacher. I took it early because I wanted to discover and travel to India, Asia and surroundings.
I studied different lineages; Hatha Yoga (as a solid foundation) and Therapeutic Yoga. Later, I started in Ashtanga Yoga and then I would go deeper into the techniques of Pranayama and Meditation .
For a time, I practiced Hatha Raja Yoga / Dharma Yoga , Jivamukti Yoga, and Iyengar Yoga .
My passion and interest in this philosophy of life led me to study several times in India and Asia, where I continue to practice and train to this day. Hence my deep interest in Bhakti Yoga .
Currently, I dedicate my daily personal practice to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga .
I continue to meet my teacher Sharath Jois at the Kpjay Shala and my Pranayama teacher OP Tiwari Ji from the Kaivalyadhama School .
I also continue my practice and continuous training with Carmen Aguilar , with a modern Hatha Yoga system, in which the body is worked at an advanced physical and psychological level.
As a yoga teacher my great passion is to attend and transmit , especially in private classes, courses and workshops for beginners and advanced. Mainly, I teach Jivamukti Yoga , Hatha Vinyasa , Cyoga and Ashtanga classes . From the beginning, a great intuition is awakened by flow, combining conscious breathing , strength and elasticity .
Currently, I divide my time between Spain, Ghana and India.
I am also the founder of the Ghana Yoga Project , where every month I share the knowledge of Yoga with volunteers through different activities in schools and for adults without resources. This project also focuses on financing the schooling of adolescents without resources and on the construction of schools.
* Certified by IYTA (Association of Yoga Teachers of Catalonia) 600 hours
* AEPY (Spanish Association of Yoga Teachers) 600 hours
* International Yoga Alliance (500 hours) EYT
* Jivamukti International School
* CYOGALIFE Teacher Training 300 hours Carmen Aguilar
* Intermediate Pranayama at the Kaivalyadhama Institute
* Certification of various courses with Blandine Calais Germain
* Certified in Anatomy and Physiology based on the Ayurvedic culture
* Ayurveda and Nutrition Therapist.
* Yoga-Ayurveda Kusum Modak System in Pune.