Ghana Yoga Retreat
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
Yoga Retreat in Accra with Nieves. From August 14 to 21
Akwaba! Live Africa from its deepest essence, accompanied by Nieves Lahuerta.
Explore its authentic corners, its culture, its music, its dance, its tribes and its daily life.
Live Africa connecting with the first 3 chakras, root yourself for a week in this country and connect with the heart, practicing yoga daily.
- Traditional dances, music, drums, visit to tribes, typical markets, healthy food and you cannot miss immersing yourself in the daily practice of yoga, pranayama and meditation.
- Batik classes in fabrics, African Dance and Drums.
- Healthy food
- Possibility of single and shared rooms
- Meditation, Pranayama and Asana practice program
- 6:00 am: Morning walk, meditation and pranayama.
- 8:00 am: Yoga practice with live African music.
- 10: 00h: Breakfast.
- 12: 00h: Free time.
- 13:30: Lunch.
- 4:00 p.m.: Yoga practice.
African Dance, Drums class.
- 18: 00h: Break.
- 7:30 pm: Dinner with live African music.
Information of interest to travel to Ghana
Only the Yellow Fever vaccine is mandatory to travel to Ghana. You can contact Hospital Clínic Barcelona to arrange your previous appointment.
You must process the visa in advance. You can process it here .
Airlines flying from Spain to Accra (Ghana)
You can buy your flight with the company you want.
Normally, the Barcelona> Accra flight arrives in the evening as well as the Accra> Barcelona flight.
These are the companies with the most flights:
Royal Air Maroc
Once you arrive at the Kotoka Accra International Airport, Nieves Lahuerta will meet you at the International Arrivals of the airport for the transfer by private mini bus to the accommodation.
TOTAL PRICE (Per person, according to type of accommodation)
- Option 1 (Single room with exterior bathroom): € 950
- Option 2 (Shared room): € 950
- Option 3 (Single room with air conditioning): € 1,075
** The 3 options include:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Yoga program and / or various activities
- Local excursions
- Activities (not including surf lessons)
- Airport transfers in Accra (pick up and drop off)
** Does not include: