Thu, 15 Jul|
Ana Miranda Study
Hatha Vinyasa Intensive Training (Zaragoza)
Directed by Nieves Lahuerta.
Horario y ubicación
15 Jul 2021, 08:00 – 30 Jul 2021, 12:00
Ana Miranda Study, Don Jaime I, number 14, 3 floor downtown
Acerca del evento
5Hatha Vinyasa Intensive Training with Nieves Lahuerta in Zaragoza
Do you want to deepen the practice of yoga?
The Hara Yoga Studio team travels to Zaragoza to offer an intensive Hatha Vinyasa course.
Sign up for this new training directed by Nieves Lahuerta to get to know this centuries-old practice and philosophy in depth. In this Hatha Vinyasa Yoga training, we will study the fundamental principles of yoga and deepen the practice and understanding of this discipline.
This course provides extensive knowledge and skills about Hatha Yoga. A solid foundation of knowledge, essential for the practice of asana (posture). A unique opportunity to acquire the necessary tools to design structured classes, adjusted to the needs of each practitioner.
- Practice of Pranayama and Kriyas in the classical style.
- Asana Lab. Understanding of the alignment and anatomy of different postures.
- Knowledge of the proper use of accessories for special needs: blocks, belts and blankets.
- Sequencing and transmission. Learn to create and structure consistent yoga classes.
- Immersion in the history and philosophy of yoga.
- Chanting of mantras.
- Yoga Anatomy - Learn anatomy with yoga practice.
- Acquire self-discipline in your self-practice.
It is necessary to have 1 year of regular yoga practice. It is not necessary to have a high level in the execution of asana , but a previously established commitment to the practice.
A prior interview with Nieves is required to register.
The program is intended to:
- Yoga students who wish to deepen their personal growth and learn the skills that they can use for the rest of their life, and in everyday life.
- Yoga teachers from all schools seeking a better understanding of the entire spectrum of Yoga practices: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Sutras, and Mantras.
- Interested Yoga Practitioners in building a firm foundation for teaching yoga to people of all ages and fitness levels.
Exclusive training: Maximum 8 people.
Dates and times: From July 15 to 30, 2021.
- From Thursday 15 to Sunday 18. From 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch break)
- From Wednesday 21 to Sunday 25. From 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch break)
- From Wednesday 28 to Friday 30 / 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch break)
* Possibility of adapting dates and times with the group.
Full Course Price: € 1,500.
Payment method: Cash.
The payments made will not be refundable once the training has begun and the course material has been delivered, which is personal and non-transferable.