Sat, 17 Oct|
Hara yoga studio
Hatha Vinyasa Krama Yoga Teacher Training with Leo Cuda
Horario y ubicación
17 Oct 2020, 08:00 – 28 Feb 2021, 17:00
Hara yoga studio, Via Augusta, 165, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
Acerca del evento
Hatha Krama Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Leo Cuda
With the collaboration of Nieves Lahuerta.
October 31 - November 1 (Masterclass Online)
November 14-15 (Masterclass Online)
28-29 November (Masterclass Online)
12-13 December (Masterclass Online)
December 19-20 (Masterclass Online)
January 9-10 (Masterclass Online)
April 24-25, Retreat. Accommodation and food for the retreat not included.
• Saturdays, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Lunch break)
• Sundays, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Brunch break)
* The calendar could undergo some slight modification, as well as the team of teachers.
• 150 hours of contact with teachers on weekends
• 30 hours (minimum) of practice during the week and tutorials
• 20 hours of study and projects
RYT 200 h certification. Yoga Alliance
Comprehensive teacher training program inspired by the teachings of Sri T. Krishnamacharya, to develop personal well-being through Yoga and Ayurveda. This program will offer you a solid foundation in traditional Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa combined with knowledge of the "hard sciences" and further developments of Yoga.
1 year of regular Yoga practice. A level in the execution of Asana is not required, but a previously established commitment to the practice is required.
Course schedule and structure
• Saturday morning:
8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Asana / Vinyasa
10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Vedic chants, Mantra, Pranayama (theoretical - practical)
Lunch and rest: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Saturday afternoons:
14:30 to 16:15: Theory
16:30 to 18:30: "Clinic": Alignment, adjustments and methodologies
• Sunday morning:
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Asana / Vinyasa and Pranayama
Brunch 11:30 to 12
12:00 to 15:00: Theory / Yoga Nidra
Program aimed at:
• Yoga students who wish to deepen their personal growth and learn the skills that they can use for the rest of their lives, and in everyday life.
• Yoga teachers from all schools seeking a better understanding of the full spectrum of Yoga practices: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Sutras and Mantras.
• Those who wish to learn Hatha Yoga inspired by the teachings of Sri T. Krishnamacharya, a teacher who lived more than 10 years in Asia and India.
• Interested Yoga practitioners in building a firm foundation for teaching yoga to people of all ages and fitness levels.
1. Yoga Theory
• History and Origins of Yoga
• Philosophy of Yoga based on Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita
• Sanskrit terminology: keywords and concepts to facilitate and retain authenticity in teaching and transmission.
• Asana and Pranayama theory, based on the sutras
• The Yamas and Niyamas
• History of Asana and Exercise in India
• Addressing the functional aspect of movement in Asanas: awareness of the body, structural alignment, flexibility, strength and coordination.
• Combination of breath and movement, according to the teachings of Krishnamacharya
• 100 Traditional Asanas, essential for physical fitness, and in a therapeutic setting.
• Traditional classification by groups of movements of the Asanas.
• Preparation and adaptation of the Asanas
• Most common and useful variations, with and without the use of elements
• History and Origin of Vinyasa Krama. Philosophical concepts.
• The Fundamental Principles of the Movement applied to Vinyasa
• Principles for Sequencing Vinyasa, from the traditional approach of Krishnamacharya, Vinyasa Krama and later developments.
• Methodology and Organization of the practice or Vinyasa class
• 30 Essential Sequences with more than 300 variations of Asanas
• Fundamentals of personal planning of the practice or class, structures and sequence for different needs.
• Principles and practice to exercise your breathing effectively.
• Using movement to prepare for Pranayama.
• Important pranayama techniques and methods of practice.
5. Mantras, Sound, and Vedic Chants
• Use of sound in pranayama and meditation
• Importance and theory of song.
• Bija Mantras (Seed Mantras) useful for chanting and meditation.
• Simple and traditional Vedic chants.
• Practice of Mantras with Mala
6. Meditation - Internalization Techniques
• Theory of meditation and mindfulness (pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi)
• Practice of a useful and basic set of meditation techniques, and development of mindfulness skills.
• Introduction to Yoga Nidra
7. Subtle (Energetic) Anatomy of Yoga
• Fundamental theories: Principle of Resonance. Macrocosm and Microcosm
• Study of the Energy System: Nadis (channels), Prana and Kundalini (energy), Vayus (winds), Cakras (energy centers), their relevance in ourselves and their application in practice.
• Mudras and Bandhas, fundamentals and practice.
8. Anatomy and Physiology
• Functional Anatomy, three planes and 32 essential movements.
• Physiology of stretching and exercise applied to Asanas.
• Practical and functional points, only relevant theory and applicable to practice.
9. Yogic and Ayurvedic Nutrition
• Foundational Theories: The Five Elements, Three Gunas and Three Doshas
• Ayurvedic Constitution and Yoga
• Diets according to Dosha, Vata, Pitta,, Kapha
• Fundamental principles and concepts of Yogic, Sattvic and Pranic Eating
10. Personal practice
• Establishing and perfecting your personal practice is the most important element of this program, as only that will take you deeper into Yoga, as a practitioner, student and teacher.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will have acquired:
• An understanding and appreciation of the principles of the science and art of Yoga and an introduction to Ayurvedic principles.
• A broad knowledge of the theory of asanas, pranayama and meditation.
• Ability and confidence in the practice of asanas, pranayama and meditation.
• Understanding of the principles necessary to teach Yoga in a safe and effective way.
• Understanding of the tools to make positive changes in their own lives and start on the path of providing the same guidance to others.
• The opportunity to be part of a community of people who are equally committed to a path of personal growth and transformation.
• RYT 200 hours certification. Yoga Alliance.
Full Course Price € 1,500
Reservation: € 250 (before October 1)
First Payment: € 500 (Deadline October 17, course start)
Second Installment : € 500 (Deadline November 17)
Third Installment: € 250 (Deadline December 17)
Limited places 15 people
Possibility of payment by installments.
The payments made will not be refundable once the training has begun and the course material has been delivered, which is personal and non-transferable.
Reserve YTT€250.00Sold Out
This event is sold out