Sat, 16 Oct|
Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training 200h with César Caldera
Horario y ubicación
16 Oct 2021, 09:00 CEST – 06 Mar 2022, 18:00 CET
Barcelona, Via Augusta, 165, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
Acerca del evento
Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training (200h) with César Caldera
Who is it for
The Hatha Vinyasa training is designed for people who want to start in the study of Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa techniques. A course for those who want to train as a Vinyasa Yoga teacher, acquiring the knowledge and techniques necessary to be able to teach in a healthy and safe way. Also for Yoga teachers who want to deepen and broaden their knowledge of Vinyasa Yoga techniques.
Our training has an innovative program based on the observation of modern yoga practices. In this training we will combine the techniques of traditional Hatha with the study of the new currents of modern Hatha Vinyasa.
Another contribution of this program is the creation of a specific method to achieve the jumps and transitions in a fluid way; replacing force with balance .
The alignment system that we will use is based on the Progressive Method , this method offers a safe way to carry out your practice.
• Study the behavior of the asana in its static form ( sthiti ).
• Learn Vinyasa techniques.
• Learn to adjust asana using different types of adjustments.
• Apply in a practical way the eight stages or limbs of Yoga (Aṣṭhāṅga Yoga)
• Practice different styles of Prāṇāyāma .
• Practice different styles of relaxation and meditation.
• Acquire practical knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
• Study and put the Bandhas into practice.
• Structure your self-practice in a healthy and balanced way.
• Acquire the necessary tools to manage your emotional states.
Techniques, training and practice
Hatha Yoga Vinyasa Progressive method
In these modern times where Yoga has become popular in the West, it is necessary to create structures that allow adaptation to new realities while keeping tradition alive.
It is vital in this phase of learning to acquire the tools that allow us to perform the āsanas and the Vinyāsas, breathing properly. Adapt the asanas to any practitioner and acquire the basis to perform a correct balance, jump, transition and application of force.
The consolidation of a self-practice maintained over time is one of the fundamental purposes of a yoga practitioner. It is essential to learn to plan self-practice and develop awareness through the self-adjustment technique and thus guarantee a healthy and effective practice.
Learn to lead a class
We will develop techniques that allow us to lead a Hatha Yoga Vinyasa class with a correct structure, where movement (Vinyasa), breathing (Ujayi), focus (dristhi) and āsana (sthiti) are performed while preserving the physical, mental state, energetic and spiritual of a correct practice of Hatha yoga Vinyasa, both in commercial format and in traditional format.
This is one of the novelties offered by this program; We consider it important to learn to perform asanas from the "neutrality of the body" using the activation of the internal muscles as a support, as a guide the activation of bhandas and agreeing to work from the bones. This guarantees the correct alignment of the asana and the birth of an energetic sensitivity, known as an inner guide. With this tool, practice improves exceptionally.
Krama and keys to work āsana and Vinyāsa in a specific way
Another novelty contained in this program is the delivery of series for specific asana work to create space in each of the joints; gained at the same time flexibility, elasticity, plasticity and strength.
These keys contain the formula to guarantee a balanced and healthy practice where alignment through neutrality, band activation and self-adjustment will be our guide.
Strength, jumps, transitions and balance program
Observing the modern way of practicing yoga, we realize that in what corresponds to the Vinyāsas, jumps, transitions, balance and strength work, the tendency is to generate wear when executing them. That is why we teach the technique that allows us to save energy while practicing these elements. The flight without wasting energy and strength guarantees quality during our dynamic meditation.
Progressive Method for Vinyāsas practitioners
We use an innovative way of aligning the asanas, we teach to observe the starting point of our practice and to visualize where we want to go. This new tool turns the training program into a unique way to learn and teach yoga.
The golden ratio, the geometric and mathematical formula of each āsana, the symmetry and the architectural construction of our system of lines will guide us to obtain our objective.
Practical experimentation of the anatomy of the asana and the biomechanics of movement.
Study and experimentation through the practice of the different muscular chains of the human leather.
Study of the eight stages or limbs of yoga: Yama, Niyama, Āsana, Prāṇāyama, Pratyāhāra; Dhāraṇā; Dhyāna; Samādhi.
Learn to identify the eight stages of yoga during your practice and in everyday life.
Study of the Yoga Sutras of Patañali.
To obtain the degree, a minimum attendance of 80% of the seminars is necessary.
In case of not attending at least 80% of these, there is an option for their recovery.
Any recovery involves an additional financial cost.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS TO BE HELD DURING TRAINING
1 JUMPS AND TRANSITIONS WORKSHOP
In the Jumping Workshop, the necessary techniques will be developed for the correct execution of the different types of jumps and transitions, which exist within the different types of dynamic Yoga (Ashtanga, Vinyāsas, Hatha, Iyengar, Rocket ...) in turn in the jump alignment process we will learn to enter with the correct fixation of shoulders, wrists, core and activation of bhandas; Necessary elements when executing the jumps-transition.
At a specific level we will focus on the individuality of each participant. Taking into account that all bodies are different in their morphology and in the relationship between the main characteristics of the muscle such as flexibility, strength and balance between them.
· Protect knees, wrists, elbows and shoulders to avoid injury.
· Activate Bandhas by identifying these stamps in a practical way and achieving the strength and balance necessary to perform transitions and jumps effectively.
· Develop the strength, coordination, balance and fluency of practical displays through the Sun Salutations.
· Identify the muscles that participate in the work of jumps and transitions and in turn learn to fix shoulders, elbows and wrists at the same time that we become aware of our center (core).
· Face the fears that make us justify ourselves in different ways and do not advance when making jumps and transitions.
2. WORKSHOP FOOT POSITIONS AND FOOT BALANCE
Standing poses are an opportunity to correct muscle and skeletal imbalances. By themselves they can become a complete practice, which can contain twists, front push-ups, side push-ups, back push-ups, and balances.
In this workshop we will study specific postures while examining fundamental principles of anatomy and biomechanics to achieve a fluid, safe and aligned practice.
· Develop a solid foundation in your daily practice.
· Study 7 postures (Utthita Trikoṇāsana, Parivrtta Trikoṇāsana, Utthita Pārśvakoṇāsana, Parivrtta Pārśvakoṇāsana, Vīrabhadrāsana, Pārśvottānāsana, Prasārita Pādottānāsana,) fundamental to achieve an advanced practice of pie.
· Bandhas alignment and activation in standing postures.
3. PREVIOUS BENDING WORKSHOP
We will study how the anterior flexion involves taking into account the force of gravity, the side on which we decide to bend the body and above all how to maintain the breath and the activation of Bandhas in an advanced Yoga practice.
· Understand the forward bend from the waist.
· Understand the anterior flexion from the hips.
· Study how the medial and lateral rotators of the hip act.
4. SHOULDER OPENING WORKSHOP AND STRENGTHENING THE UPPER TRAIN
The work of opening the shoulders allows us to relieve tension and avoid shoulder, back and cervical injuries. In dynamic Yoga practices such as: Ashtanga, Rocket, Vinyasa, Hatha Vinyasa etc., it is very common to observe the shortening of the upper body at the same time that subtle discomfort appears in the shoulders, clavicles and neck. In this workshop we will learn to reinforce, make flexible and protect the upper body of our body for a correct development of an advanced practice of Yoga.
· Acquire tools for a correct fixation of the shoulder girdle and thus avoid injuries in advanced practice of Yoga.
· Develop an asana sequence to strengthen and make the upper limbs and trunk more flexible.
· Obtain fundamental elements for an advanced practice of inverted asana and balance on the hands.
5. TWIST WORKSHOP
In this workshop we will understand why everything that is not directly in our line of vision implies a torsion. Something very common in Yoga practitioners in an initial state, is to put a torsion where there should be a previous flexion and in this way it imitates an asana compromising the alignment of the form. When we understand that anatomically all the asymmetric activities of the whole body, be they push-ups or extensions, contain elements of torsion. We awaken in us the need to be honest with our practice.
· Understand the elements of a torsion.
· Learn to identify synovial rotations in the extremities, spinal rotation, standing turns, etc.
· Acquire stability in torsions: thoracic, lumbar, cervical, in the lower extremities, in the hip joint, in the supine position and in inverted postures.
6. HIP OPENING WORKSHOP
In this workshop we will understand that every time that our Yoga practice works with the hip joint, as well as synovial joints, it must be borne in mind if a hypothetical limitation of the mobility of the muscles, ligaments or bones. We will understand that, if it is due to the muscles, in a symmetrical way we must lengthen them; if it is to the ligaments we must be cautious, because an excessively stretched ligament compromises the structure of the associated joints; if it is to the bones, this limitation should not be approached aggressively since damage can be caused that would compromise our health and as a consequence, our Yoga practice.
· Understand and experience the physiological phenomenon of nutation and contranutation in Hatha Yoga. Essential element to develop advanced self-practice.
· Acquire tools to develop sacroiliac flexibility, nutation in anterior and posterior flexions and contranutation in various asanas.
· Obtain knowledge that facilitates gaining flexibility in the hip.
7. EXTENSION OF THE VERTEBRAL COLUMN OR POSTERIOR FLEXIONS
Knowing how to apply the fifth movement of Yoga (axial lengthening) in our practice is the sure way to achieve a healthy practice, since in this way we will be able to release the intrinsic energy of our spine and torso. Somehow, defying the force of gravity, we managed to protect the body during flexion, extension, lateral extension and twisting work. In this workshop we will learn how yoginis and yogis with advanced practices apply the fifth movement of Yoga.
· Activate the anterior and posterior muscle chain to safely perform a spinal extension.
· Strengthen and flex the hips and shoulder girdle.
Fix the spine in 5 points (occipital-cervical, cervical-dorsal, dorsal-lumbar, lumbar-pelvis, pelvis-hip) and protect the vertebrae while increasing flexibility while applying the fifth movement of the Yoga (axial lengthening).
8. EUILIBRIUM IN ARMS
The upper extremities are designed to handle utensils, touch, socialize, and bond. Balancing asanas on the arms give us the opportunity to vary the way we relate to our body. During the development of this workshop we will work on aspects such as the fixation, strengthening and flexibility of the shoulder girdle.
· Fix, strengthen and increase flexibility in the shoulder girdle.
· Acquire tools to improve your balance while protecting your wrists.
· Understand the elements and aspects that have to be applied in the execution of the āsana Chaturaṅga Daṇḍāsana in an advanced practice of Yoga.
9. REVERSED POSITIONS
One of the characteristics that inverted asanas have is disorientation, therefore these asanas give us the opportunity to experience a new orientation. This is achieved by facing the fear of being in an inverted position. Achieving such asana implies gaining confidence in our day-to-day life. During this workshop we will experience the psychological and technical aspects that limit us when executing an inverted asana.
· Know the functioning of the skeletal muscular system during the inverted posture.
· Explore the anatomy of the upper extremities and the methods to perform the inverted asana.
· Correct anterior-posterior imbalances.
· Apply breathing adaptation techniques to perform inverted asana.
· Combine the inverted asana with posterior flexion, with anterior flexion, with torsion, always applying the fifth movement (axial lengthening).
10. WORKSHOPS OF BREATHING, ACTIVATION OF BANDHAS AND PRANAYAMA TECHNIQUES
All the cells of our body need to breathe and in existing Yoga different techniques to breathe in a certain way. Understanding the operation of the Bandhas and their application implies performing a safe Yoga practice. Acquiring advanced Pranayama techniques gives us the opportunity to balance our mind. In this workshop you will acquire advanced breathing techniques, Bandhas and Pranayama.
· Perform advanced breathing techniques that guarantee us to perform both static and dynamic Yoga practice safely.
· Identify in your body when a Bandha is activated or deactivated.
· Practice Pranayama techniques effectively and safely.
· Apply hypopressive gymnastics during Yoga practice.
· Keep in mind the fifth movement of Yoga during the performance of a breath, an activation of Bandhas or during a Pranayama practice.
Saturdays: 9am to 6pm / Sundays: 9am to 6pm
- October 16-17
- November 6-7
- December 4-5
- January: 22-23
- February: 19-20
- March: 5-6
- March: 12-13
Price: € 1,500
Reservation : € 250 (Non-refundable)
Via Paypal: email@example.com
Maximum 17 people. Reserve your place by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The payments made will not be refundable once the training has started and / or the course material has been delivered, which is personal and non-transferable.
YTT Reserve - César Caldera€250.00