Sat, 16 May|
Yin & Nidra Online Immersion - Weekend
Horario y ubicación
16 May 2020, 11:00 CEST – 17 May 2020, 18:00 CEST
Acerca del evento
YIN DIVE AND NIDRA Online
Immersion weekend in the bases and fundamentals of the practices of Yin yoga and Yoga Nidra with Marta Carrascal and Bety Aracil
Relax, Renew, Restore
In recent years, Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra have become one of the most popular styles of yoga. Perhaps our “Yang” pace of life is so exhausting that we all naturally need to cultivate calm, stillness, and peace to find balance in our lives.
This weekend we will immerse ourselves in the fundamental principles on which Yin Yoga and Nidra are based.
The mornings will be dedicated to the knowledge of the practice of Yin with a theoretical class and a Masterclass to deepen our knowledge.
And in the afternoons it will be the turn to learn a little more about the practice of Yoga Nidra.
A true gift for body, mind and spirit.
This immersion is aimed both at Yoga practitioners who want to deepen their knowledge and practice of Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra and for qualified Yoga teachers who want to expand their knowledge
The dive includes:
- Theoretical manual
- 2 Yin yoga masterclass
- 2 yoga Nidras
TIMETABLE AND CONTENT:
Saturday morning: Yin Yoga: 11:00 -13: 30h
- 11:00 -12: 00 h / Theory: Bases and foundations of Yin yoga: skeletal variability, fascia and the 7 archetypes of Yin yoga
- 12:00 -13: 30 h / Masterclass 1: Bases of Yin yoga: The 7 archetypes
Saturday afternoon: Yoga Nidra: 16:00 -18: 00 h
- 16:00 - 17:00 h / Theory: A look at sleep, the stages of sleep and the brain waves associated with each stage.
- 17:15 - 18:00 h / Session: The space of the heart | the Welcome.
Sunday morning: Yin Yoga: 11:00 -13: 30h
- 11:00 -12: 00 h / Theory: Theory of Yin and Yang and The 5 Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- 12:00 - 13: 30h / Masterclass 2: The 5 Elements: 12 Meridians
Sunday afternoon: Yoga Nidra: 16:00 -18: 00 h
- 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm / Theory: The enormous and accessible restorative potential of rest and yoga nidra. Watch in silence.
- 17:15 - 18:00 h / Session: Sowing the seed of change | sankalpa.
Passive and meditative practice in which the postures are held for 3-5 minutes, working with the breath to loosen and relax the muscles and stimulate connective tissues (ligaments, fasciae, tendons, joints) and meridians of Chinese Medicine.
Yin Yoga is a style of yoga open to everyone both beginners and advanced.
Yoga Nidra is a very ancient meditation technique; it is a systematic and simple method to achieve physical, emotional and mental relaxation. In practice, the instructor will guide you into a state of deep meditation and relaxation. In this state, we can open ourselves to the resolution of internal conflicts and the creation of a new reality.
PRICE : € 75
- The schedules are those that appear on the page.
- It is the obligation of all students to comply with all relevant safety rules and operate within our facilities with due care and safety, Hara Yoga Studio and teachers are not responsible for any injury or illness.
- If you have not made the payment, the place will not be reserved, you can do it directly at our center (Vía Augusta 165, BCN) or bank transfer, do not forget to add the name of the participant, the name of the event and the name of the workshop, remember to send your coupon to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yin & Nidra weekend